Cryptocurrencies offer airdrops to promote the coin. Usually, the creators give users free coins, for example, the Floki Inu V2 airdrop that gifted holders free tokens. The airdrops happen primarily during the launch of a token, a token feature, or an upgrade.
Floki Inu airdrop was in July during the launch of FLOKI V2. The airdrop was to transfer tokens from the V1 token contract address to the V2 address 0x2de72aDa48BDF7Bac276256D3F016fE058490C34.
The deadline for sending the tokens before the airdrop was Tuesday of 6th July, 1 am UTC. Holders have to trust a token for an airdrop because it is usually a risk.
The breakdown of the $Floki V2 airdrop rewards are as follows:
- 100% rewards token for those who participated in the presale before and up to 12 hours.
- 90% reward tokens for those who transferred tokens within 9-12 hours before the deadline.
- 80% reward tokens for those who shared tokens within 6-9 hours before the deadline.
- 70% reward tokens for those who moved tokens within 9-12 hours before the deadline.
- 60% reward tokens for those who shared tokens within 1hour-30 minutes before the deadline.
- 60% reward tokens for those who transferred tokens within 10-30 minutes before the deadline.
- 50% reward tokens for those who shared tokens within 10 minutes before the deadline.
The movement was also generous enough to award a 5% token reward to even those who sent it after the deadline.
Reason for Floki Inu Airdrop Token Reduction
Accelerating inflation in the FLOKI V1 contract address is the reason for reducing the number of airdrop tokens with time, especially during the last hours just before the deadline. This led to a ten times increase in token supply among the holders.
Another reason for the token reduction was to retain the value by minimizing supply.
A third reason was two tax impositions on the Floki Inu coin.
– 20% tax on all Floki transactions that the rogue developer put on V1. Every user paid the tax when sending the tokens before the airdrop and during Floki transactions.
– 10% tax on sending the airdrop tokens to all participants via Bulksender. The 10% tax was to pay the application.
$FLOKI worked hard to ensure everyone in the community receives fair treatment during the airdrop, which helps to keep token supply at a sensible level.
Any individual who failed to receive the airdrop reward tokens made a follow-up. The follow-up is still open because Floki set aside tokens for refunds, such a high form of integrity.
For those who failed to receive your reward airdrop tokens, they can fill out this Google Form and wait to be contacted. This is also the form that those who made a follow-up earlier filled and received compensation.
The airdrop was a success because of contributions from the community. Floki Vikings never let down the project. Special honor also goes to @themoonphotography, the developer behind Floki V2. To many more Floki airdrops in the Future! Floki Inu sure is a promising coin.