Shiba Inu coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that was created by an anonymous Shibe known as Ryoshi. Funny enough, it runs on the ethereum blockchain and resembles dogecoin in many ways–its creator even dubbed himself “the Doge Coin Killer.”
Shiba Inu tokens are an innovative way to grow your savings in the digital world. The groundbreaking Shiba swap platform lets you stake coins for a high interest rate and is endorsed by Binance, one of the largest cryptocurrencies out there.
With so many crypto investors scrambling to get their hands on these new dogecoin killers it’s only natural that people want more information about how they can buy them too!
How to Buy SHIBA INU Coin:
There are different areas where one can buy Shiba Inu coins from, they include:
- Atomic wallet
- Uniswap via Trust Wallet, where one is required to exchange ethereum for SHIB.
The best and fastest way to buy is via the Trust Wallet.
Buying Via TrustWallet
It works by purchasing ethereum and converting it into SHIB. For this, you need to have a Coinbase account and a Trust Wallet app to access Uniswap. You will also be required to pay an ethereum network fee which varies. Use the following steps:
- Sign in to your Coinbase account and click on “trade.”
- Find ethereum on the list provided for assets and click on “Buy.”
- Type in how much you would like to invest and include the ethereum network fee. If you are not sure of the fee amount, type in an amount not less than $150; if it is not enough, you will get a notification to add the remaining fee.
- Click on “Preview buy,” and you will get a page showing your totals and your Coinbase fees; then click on “buy now.”
- To enable SHIB, open up the Trust Wallet app and search for ‘Shiba’ when it pops up, toggle it on and click ‘Done.’
- Tap on “Ethereum” and click “receive” copy the Trust Wallet address.
- Return to Coinbase and click on “Send/Receive” and make sure ethereum is selected in the “pay with” section and paste the address and click on “continue.”
- When the transaction is done, you will receive a message for confirmation. And with that, you’ll have bought your Shibu assets.
Buying Via Binance
You can also buy on Binance either by the app or by logging in via the Binance website. With this method, you have to buy Binance USD and trade it for SHIB. To do this, you’ll have to visit the Binance platform and follow the proper steps to buy SHIB.
If you are not actively trading your crypto, you may consider a place to store your assets, and there is no better way to do so than on a software wallet since storing them on an exchange is prone to hackers. Software wallets can be downloaded for free and are more secure than crypto exchanges. To keep your assets in the safest way possible, you’ll need a hardware wallet; this is a physical device that stores your cryptocurrency offline, making your assets very safe.
Is Shiba Uni the Future
The future of the Shibu coin is uncertain as in the other cryptocurrencies, more so because it is an emerging form of cryptocurrency. Its current fame may be due to its listing by Binance, but it may also be the next big thing in cryptocurrency and may bring competition to more established currencies such as Bitcoin.