The crypto industry has grown throughout the years of its existence. From being a taboo to one of the most profitable industries, the crypto-verse proved that it was here to stay. It should be noted that trading crypto has become easier over the years. With the arrival of exchanges like Coinbase, Binance, FTX, and others, buying crypto was simplified. However, specific platforms elevated their presence and interest in the industry by offering more than just trading services.
Coinbase, for instance, has a program that would allow users to earn free cryptocurrencies. However, there’s a catch. You’ll be going back to school with this one. The Coinbase Earn program will enable users to earn free crypto by watching videos and then completing a quiz.
The crypto exchange has existed in the market for quite some time and has garnered over 56 million users. The Coinbase Earn program was introduced in 2018, and while this lured several investors into the market, it also proved beneficial for the exchange.
This article will guide you through the process of bagging some free crypto from Coinbase Earn.
- The first step is creating a Coinbase account if you don’t already have one.
- Account verification plays a vital role here. A verified account will make users eligible to avail of this service.
- Once the account has been set up, open it and click on the Coinbase Earn option. Find it here
- The exchange offers a list of cryptocurrencies that you can earn. As seen in the picture below, the name of the crypto asset and the free crypto that can be earned will be displayed.
- Click on the “Start Course” button of your desired crypto.
- After watching the video, a quiz will pop up and has to be answered. Following the completion of this, Coinbase would credit free crypto.
Who are eligible customers?
Only verified profiles are allowed to earn free crypto through this program. In addition, users must be from the following countries to employ this service. The eligible countries are Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Furthermore, Coinbase affirmed that more countries would soon join the list.
Earning crypto on Coinbase
An array of people have shared their Coinbase Earn profits on Twitter. The ongoing bear market has been challenging for the entire community. During times like this, in particular, the Coinbase Earn program comes in handy.
However, it should be noted that the amount of cryptocurrency earned could fluctuate. Elaborating on the volatile nature of crypto, Coinbase added,
“The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for completing a task is based on the USD spot price of the crypto at the time of earning. The amount of tokens you’ve earned stays the same, but the dollar value may fluctuate as the price of the crypto changes.”
Additionally, the whole program is an easy way to generate crypto income through the exchange. This would not only allow an increase in funds but also in knowledge.