Ripple’s highest rank on the list recently was 123rd place back in 2020.
Cryptocurrency lender BlockFi topped the list after recording 245,616% growth over the past year. FTX acquired BlockFi back in June for a reported $25 million, capitalizing on the company’s growth over the past year. Coming in second place is Atlanta, Georgia-based healthcare staffing company SnapNurse, with 146,319%
Among Inc. Magazine’s remaining top 10 fastest-growing private companies list in 2022 are:
- Mansfield, Texas-based healthcare services company eTrueNorth
- Orlando, Florida-based producer of snacks HighKey
- Cary, North Carolina-based healthcare and wellness brand Livingood Daily
- Daphne, Alaska-based blockchain company Distributed Ledger
- Boca Raton, Florida-based online furniture and décor retailer Homethreads
- Lenexa, Kansas-based dietary supplement company Hardbody Supplements
- Irvine, California-based professional tax relief provider Tax Relief Advocates.
Earlier in August, Ripple was also recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the 100 best Medium workplaces. The company sits at 34 on that list.
Ripple is also looking to purchase the assets of recently bankrupt Celsius Network, which can see the company grow even more.