Robinhood is an American Financial Company located in Menio Park, California. Many cryptocurrency owners are advocating for petitions to list Shiba Inu on Robinhood.
The crypto coin that grows by the hour wants the traditional brokerage firm to list it. There is an ongoing petition list targeting 500,000 signatures. The Petition is by the site Change.org and is currently at 400,000 plus signatures. The number of signatures made the Chief Executive Officer, Vlan Tenev, comment that there is a careful consideration to see if the Robinhood might list Shiba Inu.
Features of the Petition Site
1. Petition details
This appears first as the site loads, giving complete information on the petition and the number of users signed in. Once you open the page, you will see a full Shiba Inu image on top and the following message,
“Kindly request of Robinhood to list Shiba Inu coin! 422,369 have signed. Let’s get to 500,000!”
below it. You will also see people who have just signed up for the petition below this information sign. Here is also where you will sign the petition.
This section allows for user input; the users share why they signed up for the petition. Some reasons are valid; some are simply vague. At the top of the page, you will see this message, “See why other supporters are signing, why this petition is important to them, and share your reason for signing (this will mean a lot to the starter of the petition).”
Below the message is a list of users and individual comments. There is also an option for other users to like or dislike a comment. There is also a report option to the far bottom right. Once you click the report option, an anchor text redirects you to another page where you can report any abusive comments. If you have not logged in, the site will redirect you to a login page first.
The site allows for real-time updates and other cryptocurrency news. As you wait for the petition to reach a total of 500,000 signatures, you can scroll and read the information.
Steps to Sign the Petition for Robinhood to List Shiba Inu
1. Open your browser, either on your phone or laptop.
2. Type in the search bar the words “Change.org.” Wait as the site loads to the link.
3. When the site opens, you will see a big Shiba Inu image and the Petition page.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click the “Sign this Petition” option.
5. This will redirect you to a pop-up window stating, “Complete your signature.”
6. Input your First name, Last name, Email.
7. You can choose whether to display your name in the comment section by clicking the checkbox or not.
9. Congratulations! You have signed in. You can give reasons why as you sign.
10. To view your comment, click the comments section at the top next to the petition’s one. Scroll down to read other comments.
11. If you are bored or observing the petition, you can click the updates section and go through recent news updates.
Listing Shiba Inu on Robinhood
It is highly likely that Robinhood will list Shiba Inu. The petitions as of now are at 422,584 signatures. The Shiba Inu community makes things happen, and 500,000 signatures are inevitable. The 500,000 mark will make the petition list Shiba Inu on Robinhood the fastest and top signed petition ever.